High Impact, High Visibility
When the stakes are high, a company’s communications performance can be a game changer or a deal breaker. For more than 20 years, public and private company executives, professionals and family business owners have turned to Bess Gallanis for corporate communications strategy, public relations execution and executive communication skills coaching. She is responsive to her clients need for a hands-on, trusted advisor who brings experience and insight, execution skills, high quality writing, and contacts among media, the Chicago business and civic community and the investment community.
If you want to make an impact, drive the dialogue and influence people, contact email@example.com.
Corporate, Financial Communications and Media Relations
Corporate Brand | Financial and Investment Communications | Crisis Communications
Specializing in corporate narrative and storytelling that drive your corporate brand into the market
Corporate, strategic and operating performance communications, critical market and financial performance-related communications, media relations and news management, crisis communications, investment product marketing and financial advisor communications, high caliber writing that translates sophisticated content into a clearly articulated point of view, brand-building through thought leadership, media training and executive communications coaching.
- Program strategy, management and execution integrated across multiple stakeholders
- Stakeholder research and insight
- Public and media relations that creates visibility and shapes positive coverage
- Crisis management that influences stakeholder perception and behavior
- Employee communications that drives organizational commitment and shapes the culture
- Investor relations that enhances corporate reputation among shareholders and increases the marketability of public company securities
- Media and presentation training to effectively deliver the message
CEO Communications Support and Initiatives
- Corporate vision development and articulation through a thought leadership strategy
- Diagnose key internal and external communications issues
- Leadership communications initiatives that engage and motivate employees
- Speechwriting and presentation development
CFO Communications Support and Initiatives
- Investor targeting, outreach and introductions
- Corporate sponsored investor events and meeting
- Relationship management with key institutional shareholders and sell side analysts
- Investor presentation development
- Capital raise and transaction communications
- Develop and define public policy positions relevant to corporate interests
- Prepare Congressional and other testimony
- Develop relationships through alliances, civic activities, philanthropy, and social networking
- Build personal influence by educating and engaging stakeholders and others
- Event development and ‘Idea Salons’
- Engage the media to amplify your point of view
If you want to make an impact, drive the dialogue and influence people, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Communications Coaching
Media Interviewing | Presentation Skills |Leadership Presence
Specializing in helping executives demonstrate leadership through powerful, persuasive and memorable communications.
When the stakes are high, executive communications performance can be a valuable asset or a barrier to professional and personal success. Speaking with Power and Persuasion, an award-winning communications coaching program, equips executives with the insights to master high visibility, high impact events, sensitive conversations and crisis.
- Media interviews
- Investor presentations
- Executive speeches and public speaking
- Leadership presence
- Sensitive conversations
For more than 20 years, public and private company executives, professionals and family business owners have turned to Bess Gallanis for corporate communications strategy and executive communications skills coaching.
If you want to make an impact, drive the dialogue and influence people, contact Bess Gallanis at email@example.com.